By accessing the website at https://uptowngirl.ie, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Uptown Girl’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Uptown Girl’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Uptown Girl at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Uptown Girl’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Uptown Girl makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Uptown Girl does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Uptown Girl or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Uptown Girl’s website, even if Uptown Girl or a Uptown Girl authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Uptown Girl website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Uptown Girl does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Uptown Girl may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Uptown Girl does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Uptown Girl has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Uptown Girl of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Uptown Girl may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Galway and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Products and Pricing
We take every precaution to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time of uploading products to the website. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the website or amend the price of a product without any prior notification. The prices of a product, as displayed on our website, include VAT where relevant, but do not include the delivery charges.
Discount codes are only applicable on full priced items and some codes require a minimum spend.
10. Ordering Goods
After placing an order through our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. A second email informing you of the product’s shipment is confirmation of such acceptance. The contract between us will only be formed once we send you the confirmation of shipment.
We may refuse to accept an order from you, as a result of one or more of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock.
- A pricing or product description error.
- Inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
If we must refuse your order, we will try to contact you with the email address provided. We will not supply a replacement product without your authorisation.